Learn how using Low Stress Handling® techniques can decrease stress and increase cooperation in your patients!
Every time you interact with your canine patients you’re telling them something with your body language. With your movement, touch, and tone of voice you can confuse them … or you can direct and guide them clearly. You can increase their uncertainty and fear … or you can increase their confidence in you. Dr. Sophia Yin teaches you how to handle, move, and restrain small and medium-sized dogs using Low Stress Handling™ techniques. Understand how to give clear and concise signals to your patients by handling them with Dr. Yin’s techniques. You’ll find your patients are more likely to trust that you can guide them, resulting in more willing and happy patients and clients!
- Lab 3: Handling and Restraining Small and Medium-sized Dogs with Skill and Ease
Master Class Collection:
- Part 1: Handling, Moving, and Restraining Dogs in Stressful Environments
- A Workshop on Essential Exercises with Special Techniques for Medium and Large Dogs
- Part 2: Handling, Moving, and Restraining Small and Medium-sized Dogs with Skill and Ease (this DVD)
- Part 3: Desensitization & Counterconditioning: Teaching Dogs to Willingly Accept Medical Procedures
Praise for Handling, Moving, and Restraining Small and Medium-sized Dogs with Skill and Ease:
I have been following Dr. Yin and her work for several years. I use her materials in Puppy Training Classes. I’m able to pick up more information each time I hear her talk!
Susan Chapman, VT
- Veterinary technicians
- Veterinary and Veterinary Technician students
- Shelter staff
- Rescue workers
- Dog owners
Veterinary Medical Professionals can earn CEs for this skill by taking our online course here.